I m totally amazed to receive this award as in I had started my blog a few days ago and in a week I received this award..this is totally a mesmerising feeling!
I really want to thank Akhil Kumar for nominating me and reading my posts by sparing your valuable time!
Friends do read akhil’s post and visit his blog. The stuff he has is incredible and really I like the way he presents the writings.
So do check his blog his work is something you don’t want to miss!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Nominate (tag) 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
Answers to Akhil’s questions:
1.Reason why you started blogging?
Basically I love reading as well as writing and WordPress gives us the platform to showcase our talent..so I m here!
3.Preferred genre to write and why?
Nothing decided just the words flying in mind are typed on mobile.
5.The moment that changed your life?
That moment when I started exploring and loving myself was when I was in school and an incidence just changed me!
6.What is the world for you?
Exposure for everything let it be your talent or you yourself!
7.You want me to write more about __?
About something that has just touched your soul deep down.
8.Are you in love? If yes, how does it feels like?
No,Happy to be single!
I am nominating:
- pearled feelings
- Akhil Kumar
- Ajay vyas
- Life plan
- A learning poet
- Brandon knoll
- Your bestest memory with WordPress.
- The thing which is inseparable from you and why.
- Your favorite book and author.
- Your thoughts if you are sent to a blind date.
- Which is favorite destination and why?
- What does writing and reading mean to you.
- Any regret in life..if yes what?
- Favorite blogger?
- What is your perspective towards life?
- Any suggestions for my blog?
- What you think about today’s generation who are just not interested enough in reading a single book?
Finally I want to thank everyone for the reading my posts and visiting my blog. Also thanks for the nomination and I will make sure that I keep improving my writing!